Wet Areas Waterproofing
Waterproofing of wet areas such as toilets, bathrooms, kitchens and balconies is highly essential because of the constant use of water. The points of leakages are wall joints, joints between cisterns and pipes and faulty piping materials that corrode. If the moisture spreads through the floor or walls to the concrete, it can cause extensive damage to the bars embedded in the concrete.
UNiTEQ Industries waterproofing solutions offer impermeable barrier over the concrete to prevent the spread of moisture. We offer specially designed acrylic-based elastomeric coatings for all kinds of wet areas like bathrooms, wash basins, kitchens or toilets.
MULTIGUARD FLEX is a single component waterproofing system with an advanced polymer technology. MULTIGUARD FLEX is a single component brush or roller applied waterproofing membrane. Unique properties of MULTIGUARD FLEX makes it unique product for new and old building construction. It is ideal product for water and damp proofing of terrace, roofs, sunken slab, and basement etc. where structural movement or future crack is expected.
Unique Features :
- Superior Flexibility
- Bridges substrate crack up to 2mm
- Long term crack resistance
- Superior freeze/thaw resistance
- Self curing
- Very low shrinkage
- Easy application, single component, hence no mixing problems
MULTICOAT® ESTERLINE® 230HT Corrosion Resistance Novolac Vinyl Ester based Coating/Lining for Metal /Concrete Substrate.
MULTICOAT® ESTERLINE® 230 HT is a two-component 100% solid Novolac vinyl ester that is suited as a liner which exhibits excellent resistance to both aliphatic and aromatic organic solvents and to concentrated organic and inorganic acids. It offers outstanding chemical resistance with quick turnaround for service and also high temperature resistance.
It is highly tough and abrasion resistant and has increased weather resistance. MULTICOAT® ESTERLINE® 230 HT is widely used as a tank lining for steel and concrete tanks. Formulated for application at conventional builds to high builds coating.
- To waterproof and damp-proof concrete, cement rendering, brickwork and blockwork.
- To protect concrete against the effects of freeze-thaw cycles, de-icing salts, carbon dioxide and other acid gases, dilute acids and alkalis.
- This includes: Waterproofing of concrete slabs, balconies, water tanks, sealing internal basement and cellar walls against dampness, protection of concrete structures in marine environments, external tanking of substructure concrete such as basement walls in new buildings.
- SIMPLE PACKAGE : Material is pre-packaged in a convenient and easy to handle size.
- Requires no site mixing.
MULTICRETE® CM is the most advanced product which, when used as an admixture for sand and cement mixes, produces a high strength waterproofing coating, patching mortar, screed or render. It can also be mixed with cement to produce a slurry for sealing porous and absorbent substrates. Once applied the mortar has excellent resistance to wash out and cures rapidly to form dense impermeable matrix with high diffusing resistance to oxygen, acid gases and chloride ion.
MULTICRETE® CM can also be used in many applications such as in tile adhesives, grouts, flooring, waterproofing etc. with enhanced properties for application.
The enhanced properties ensure high adhesion, low shrinkage, and excellent resistance to freeze - thaw attack and high flexural and compressive strengths.
Aquablock system for concrete watertanks
AQUABLOCK® is a two component water dilutable epoxy coating which is recommended for indoor application in garages, workshops, showrooms, corridors, and indoor car parks. It is used to stop water penetrating through brick, concrete, stone or cement rendered walls, floors etc.
- AQUABLOCK® can be applied by an individual with DIY painting experience with compliance to application instructions and due care and attention.
- AQUABLOCK® is used to waterproof and damp-proof concrete, cement rendering, brickwork and block work. It is also used to protect concrete against the effects of freeze-thaw cycles, de-icing salts, carbon dioxide and other acid gases, dilute acids and alkalis.
- White Matt finish (gloss 600: <40%) also with different colours.
- Suitable for interior concrete & screed floors and walls.
- Excellent adhesion and durability, and is suitable for a variety of uses in addition to DPM.
- Withstands considerable backpressure of water.
- Resistant to weak inorganic acids & alkalis, detergents, lubricating oils and salt solutions.
- Not flammable.
- Application equipment can be washed in water.
- Adheres to damp surfaces.