Polymeric Membrane Technology
for Slab / Terrace / Sloping Roofs
PMT is an advanced form of waterproofing treatment for slab terrace sloping roofs of surfaces.
Membrane is a special type of flexible fiber having specific grain structure with high polymer absorbing characteristic. the complete soaking of polymer in membrane ensures Flexibility of membrane absorbs expansion/contraction of concrete surface without breaking away from substrate.
- Grafted Co-polymer coating + High Strength Membrane
- Light Grey
Performance Features :
- Excellent Strength & Flexibilty
- Excellent resistance U.V. radiation
- Excellent tear resistance
- Anti skid property
- Tough & scratch-resistance
- Excellent weathering & ageing resistance
- Resistance to thermal socks
Unique Features :
- Non destructive process
- Quick and convenient process
- No increase in load of structure
- Easy touch up & rectification
Mode of Action :
The polymer reinforced membrane doesnot allow under water to pass through and its flexibility confirms the resilience against expansion & contraction of the concrete surface without failure.
* Subject to application as per standard procedure.
# Subject to surface condition & application by proper procedure Don't Apply on wet Surface.
- Guaranted Waterproofing : PMT creates additional layer which seals each ery pathway of water and prevents from water leakages for longer duration.
- Non Destructive Method : It is a non destructive method, no need of breaking of existing intact surface. Also its a light weight process and will not increase the load on structure
- Longer life span : Flexible reinforced fiber with functional polymer offers a long time waterproofing effect with regular use of structure in all weather conditions.
- Enhance Cooling effect : Provide heat insulation property which helps to reduce d load and create cool and comfortable environment in peak summer. Also protect structure from thermal shock (Heatseal as Topcoat).