Antimicrobial technology can be defined as a material that works to destroy or inhibit the growth and reproduction of harmful microbes. Unlike disinfectants which provide a limited residual activity once the treated surface dries, integrated antimicrobial technology works to continuously minimize the presence of microbes throughout the entire lifecycle of a product. Integrated at the stage of manufacture, an antimicrobial additive will provide around-the-clock product protection from the growth of microbes including bacteria, fungi and algae.
Additive formulations are based on a series of factors including target material and production processes. EXCEL AntiBact offers antimicrobial additives in the Liquid and Powder form.
Built-in antimicrobial additives will remain present and active for the expected lifetime of a product.
- Broad Spectrum, high anti-microbial action
- Prevents textile colour fading & bad odour
- Prevents odour causing bacterial growth on treated surfaces
- Can be incorporated in manufacturing stage
- Easily dispersible with various powders, binders & solutions
- Customised additives to suit different applications
Areas of Application :
- Textile : Socks, Shirts, Underwear & other personal hygiene products
- Medical textiles, masks & sports wears
- Paints & surface Coating
- Health Care : Oral care, disinfectants & medical application
- Laundry : Cleaners, Detergents & Disinfectants
- Consumer products Home appliances & commercial appliances
- Medical & home cleaning products
- Ceramic etc.