Acrylic-PUD Hybrid Water Based Heat Reflective Coating
CoolCoat® is an acrylic & PUD hybrid, Heat Reflective Cool Roof Coating. It helps in reducing your roof temperature up to 20°C and keeps your buildings cool in summer. CoolCoat® contains both reflection and Nano insulation pigments for best in class heat protection. It also contains adhesion enhancer for excellent adhesion to wide range of substrates & Nano UV protectors which prevent the coating from UV degradation delivering excellent weather-ability and longer service life. CoolCoat® is powered with micro-fibres for excellent water proofing & crack resistance.
- Reflects 90% of sun's Infrared rays.
- Reduces Roof Heat Upto 20°C during peak summer.
- Humidification and air conditioning costs cut drastically upto 30%
- Your building remains cool even under intense sunlight conditions
- Helps in reducing the emission of greenhouse gasses
- Resistant to water, fungus and mould
- Improves the efficiency of roof ventilators
- Prevents Condensation, heat island effect & helps reduces global warming
Areas of Application :
- Terrace of Commercial Buildings/Offices
- Green Buildings
- Shopping Malls
- Home & Apartments
- Air Conditioned Buildings
- Oil Storage Tanks
- Sintex tanks / water tanks and pipe lines
- Any type of old or new sheets and RCC roofs