ETP-STP Tanks Waterproofing
Water tanks, STPs and ETPs are directly exposed to water, contaminants, and chemicals. To protect the concrete from water ingress and harmful chemicals, UNiTEQ Industries has developed a waterproofing system that is combined with chemical resistant coatings. For water tanks, a waterproofing coating is applied over the concrete surface followed by protection plasters and chemical-resistant, food-grade epoxy coatings. Coal tar epoxy is used for STP/ETP tanks.
MULTICOAT® EP (W)-1235
An advanced generation, 100% solids, high-build epoxy for the protection of steel and concrete. It provides excellent resistance to abrasion and is suitable for immersion service in potable water and wastewater environments.
Suitable for interior steel and concrete
- Resistant to inorganic acids & alkalis, detergents, lubricating oils, solvents and salt solutions
- Not flammable
- Adheres to damp surfaces
MULTICOAT® ESTERLINE® 230HT Corrosion Resistance Novolac Vinyl Ester based Coating/Lining for Metal /Concrete Substrate.
MULTICOAT® ESTERLINE® 230 HT is a two-component 100% solid Novolac vinyl ester that is suited as a liner which exhibits excellent resistance to both aliphatic and aromatic organic solvents and to concentrated organic and inorganic acids. It offers outstanding chemical resistance with quick turnaround for service and also high temperature resistance.
It is highly tough and abrasion resistant and has increased weather resistance. MULTICOAT® ESTERLINE® 230 HT is widely used as a tank lining for steel and concrete tanks. Formulated for application at conventional builds to high builds coating.
- suitable for internal lining of storage tanks, vessels, waste water treatment tanks where acidic chemicals or hot media are to be stores or processed.
- Recommended for power plants, pulp and paper, chemical, petrochemicals, oil and gas industries and structural steel work and pipelines.
- Easy to apply and can be applied via airless spray, plural component airless spray, brush or trowel.
- Can be used intermediate or finish coat.
- Very high resistance to the permeability of water, moisture, oxygen and other atmospheric pollutants.
- Has high resistance to abrasion and mechanical damage.
- Excellent chemical and weather resistance.
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkalis and certain solvents.
- High solids and cost-effective.